Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of a-5s online. One has of em is full auto. Its cool...but my local field obviously doesn't allow that. How do I fix this? :eek:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Just off the top of my head there is at least the original board, WAS, APE, and the Virtue. I think there might be at least one more but I can't remember for sure.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay so I took apart my grip. It was my first time doing that hah and it was interesting. Anyway the only labeling I found said "tri-.." somethin I can't remember ill look when I get home again. Also there were 2 dial type things I could turn. This is probably no help to you I know :/.

Also I took off the grip and about a 3 inch long metal pin fell out. I couldn't fiure out the use for it. It was about 1/8 inch thick. I put it together without it and everything worked

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well nevermind the last part of that post. When I try to dry fire the rod/hammer doesn't slam forward when I cock the gun and fire it. I'm assuming that's where that pin comes in. :l.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Wicked Air Sports the WAS board was just an aftermarket board. Tippmann started including them stock in their Egrips but they weren't very popular.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts