Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I practice in my backyard, and often paint hits the fence instead of the plastic box/water bottle. Now rinsing some of it down (need something more powerful), I notice the old paint has left some grey residue on the fence! It comes off with scratching but it's gone into the cracks of the wood...hopefully not staining it. It really shows up when the fence is wet.
My question is - how do I get rid of this? Also, what are effective ways to clean up paint right after a shooting session?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I've always just sprayed it off with a hose, never had a problem. If it's baked on paint you're going to have touble. We've used cleaners such as purple muscle or somthing like that.

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just heard from a friend that a high-pressure spray will work.
Baked-on...how would you be ale to tell? IT's just sat through the winter, so...

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Just heard from a friend that a high-pressure spray will work.
Baked-on...how would you be ale to tell? IT's just sat through the winter, so...
If it sat through the winter, it's baked on. The way I tell if it's baked on or not is if I can spray it off or not. Leave this as a note to self, Spray paint off right away and you woun't have to worry about it.

Sounds like your going to have to use some cleaner. A high-pressure spray will work, but its not needed. Just use some simple cleaner and it'll come off just fine. (note you may have to actually wash the wood with a rag, but you can handle it.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts