Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am one of the few people that still has dial-up because we get aol for $3 a month and he does not want to pay more money for road runner and i have tried for so long and i ask all the time what else can i do? or say?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Remind him of the fact that he wont have to deal with tied up phone lines, and you copmlaining becuase you want to get online but he has to call someone or soemthing. Worked for me, but if you have two phone lines... Then I dont know.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
big_balla89 said:
EDIT: Or, maybe you can pay for the first month, he'll like it too much to get rid of it, and he will pay for it... lol :shrug:
dont they most of the time give u the first month free? :devil:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Offer to do work around the house and pay for it with that money. If you want it you should pay for it since he is happy with the service he is paying for. Plus it might help show him you can be resposible, could be benficial down the road.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Tell him to get a job at Time Warner. That way you get all the cable channels free, along with free roadrunner... That's where my mom works, and it's great. thumup:

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we have a cleaning lady come in twice a week so i cant clean for it i get $12.50 a week not including 10 for mowing and im gonna have to buy a car soon im gonna try and see if i can pay for the first month like somebody suggested.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I say if he is happy with it and he is paying for it, just deal with it, if you are not willing to pay for the monthly expense. If it does not matter to him, why should he pay extra for it? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
my family got cable internet when i was in 5th grade when I got a screenname. I kind of remember my dad was trying to show me a picture of an air rifle when i was like 10 but the page didn't load.

i was oblivious to everything until recently..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts