Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having a small problem with my etek ego. When i had got my etek i hooked a tank up to it when it came out of the box and did what it told me to do on how to hook an airsystem up to it. Whenever i had hooked it up it was leaking air from where the macroline hosing connects with the macroline elbow. What do i need to do to fix this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ya im new to these guns....last gun was a tippman 98 custom theres alot of stuff i need to get aquainted with. Is there a way to tighten it? i took the hose out and whatever it connects to is that able to tighten. if so on mine its not and all it does is turn without tightening. But i did shove the hose in as far as it can go

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
idk what to do to eclipse guns but you can probably find someone on here who does. locktite was my last idea

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
you do have hpa right? check the 90 degree fittings and then check the macro to see if it is snug, if all else fails put some tephlon tape on the 90 degree fitting therads to keep ti from leaking.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Take out you macro line from the fitting that is leaking.

If the leak is coming from the spot where the macroline connects, check the end of your macroline. Make sure the cut is even. If it is uneven, recut it and make it smooth. If it is smooth, get a longer peice and try it.

If it is coming from where the fitting connects to the reg/asa, either screw it in a little further, or unscrew it and put some teflon tape around the threads and screw it back in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok...the ring that first covers the hose at the elbow it popps out whenever a tank is put on,. I tried to have somone hold it in place but it still popped out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts