Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i want htis really hot chick name kristen to come and play paintball with me cause she wants to play and i am going to a field around here with a bunch of my friends and soem family. I have never met her dad, and her dad doesnt even know me, but i want her to come with me reall ybad so i could hook up with her! :) she is so damn hot! :yum its crazy! but i really want her to come with me! how could i make her dad be like, ok you can go with chris to the paintball thing!?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah thats true thats true lol she said she wanted to play, and its the only time i will be goign to a field for a while probly till i get more money saved up, but i think she would have fun! or we could always go into my grandmothers woods and play...... :D

·
12,110 Posts
Theres a girl at my school that used to have the hots for me (not sure if she still does), and I was talking to her when she was in cape cod over the summer.. So I suggested she go to the field in the cape.. Well she went, and loved it, and is going again for her bday in april, and I'm invited..

If the father is an issue, do what master dhill said and hang out at her place and get her dad to like you. Find some common ground and talk to him while she is in the other room or somethign.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i wanna hang out with her so bad, but i want her to come with me, idk we'll just see how it goes i guess! man oh man...life is so great! lol since my ex dumped me lastweek she was all pissed cause i like kristen its so great haha!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha word to that!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
ummm, roofies. works like a charm.

seriously though, get in good w/ her parents and your golden.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
my motto is, if a girl wants to play paintball, dont take her. most likely she'll have a miserable or painful time and she'll be complaining. so...go to a movie or a bed store.

O

·
0 Posts
Dude ask just ask her. I was blessed to have a girl who plays though.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
theunforgiven said:
my motto is, if a girl wants to play paintball, dont take her. most likely she'll have a miserable or painful time and she'll be complaining. so...go to a movie or a bed store.
Nice one.

Try 'do you want to come play paintball with me sometime?'

but exclude the exclamation marks, they make you look stupid when you're talking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts