Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
find a car and turn on the air conditioner full blast then take a shower and without drying off go sit in the car for a while,if its cold enough you might get sick...

·
Registered
506 Posts
stick your finger down your throat, I'm telling you, you puke, act sick for an hour or 2 and you're fine the rest of the day, no cold or anything.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I just said I woke up with a stomach ache, sat on the pot for a bit, said i had diarhera and laid downa nd no school. :)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
finger down throat in the middle of the night, then leave it in the toilet for a few hours, then flush it down before your parents wake up. In the morning, tell them that you woke up and puked twice, and if they dont believe you, the smell will convince them

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yea my parents give me like 1 or 2 "rest" days where i can basically just not go to school, but even when im sick i force myself to go to school because missing school now isnt worth making up work

·
Registered
649 Posts
dont do any of the "get cold" things getting cold doesnt make you sick except for pneumonia you cant get a cold off being cold and I doubt you want pneumonia.

Go take a poo then put in in the blender with some water. drop spoon fulls on the floor leading to your bathroom then splash it everywhere but inside the toilet. and lie in the mess until the morning. Then when your parents wake up tell them you got the runs bad then they will see the blender and get mad at you and beat you and send you to military school.....oh wait....nvm

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sound like you missed a few days in school yourself. You could just be like me, and not have to go to school tomorrow because of the hurricane. It's funny, cause I live in TN.

·
Registered
506 Posts
and the awrd for craziest sum***** on the forums goes to....

and that cigarette idea is great..too bad i never had anyone in my fam who smoked

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Slipknot said:
Stab yourself. I doubt you'd have to go to school with a knife lodged in you.
That is a pretty logical thing to say...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts