Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would i use to get this hairstyle. i know u cant see it to well but its the best i can find. i want my hair to still have that "wet" look and it moves like it too. now i just use gel and its stuck to my head. if u have any idea that would help me

Attachments

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
continually wet your hair down? i dont think its possible to always have your hair look wet and have it move freely..unless your hair is really greasy

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
what would i use to get this hairstyle. i know u cant see it to well but its the best i can find. i want my hair to still have that "wet" look and it moves like it too. now i just use gel and its stuck to my head. if u have any idea that would help me
he just got out of the shower...hence the shower behind him....just put moose in your hair but not the level 10 stuff ( its usually labeled 1-10...get around a 6 ) to have the shiny 'wet' look.....worked for me when i did it back in the day

352 Posts
take a shower, thats what it looks like right after, but it doesn't stay wet obviously. Even if u put a **** load of jell it would'nt have that "wet" look 2 it so it's pretty much impossible from how i see it

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Shave your hair,and buy a wig.

·
Registered
830 Posts
actually i would have to point and laugh at you if i happened to run into you with that "hairstyle". it's stupid and looks kinda gross.

just dont do it, dye your hair blond and make it shaggy.

·
Registered
917 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
use lots and lots of conditioner...?
That would actually work.. Did that on accident once. I grossed myself out, and that takes some work.

Ew.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.