Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says how do i shorten the trigger pull on my imagine led?

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
Try the Stacked Tubed Blowbacks forum(Spyder Section) might get more luck there

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k can i transfer this thread or make a new one?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
make a new one if you dont get replies but ill reply.

buy a new trigger from a guy whose name on pbf is THEBETTERONE or his AIM is McBetterOne
he makes perfect delrin, 3 point adjustable, magnetic[optional] triggers. i bought one for my TES and you can adjust the pull length and stuff.

another way to make yourself shoot alot faster is a 25-50 gram microswitch. only lie 5 bucks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
k thanks ill hav to ask him bout those triggers

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
You take the grip off and look at the screw that will be on the top of the trigger. If you unscrew it, it will move the trigger closer to the switch. Test it by holding the frame up to the body every few turns until you get the screw set where you want it to be.

Aftermarket triggers are nice because of the extra adjustment and they also wobble around less. But the stock trigger is capable of the adjustment that was asked about.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tried that but my trig is weird cus to make the screw go up so wen attatched it pushes the trigger closer, the screw needs to be adjusted with an allen underneath where usual. its like my screws upsid down or sumtin. so idk. but i can still hit bout 10 bps wit it like it is so i think im gonna b ok

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
CreamRanger said:
but i can still hit bout 10 bps wit it like it is so i think im gonna b ok
if you want to shoot ALOT faster then get a 25-50 gram switch like i said above. if you dont know what it is or how to get it talk to me on AIM or PM me.

·
Registered
361 Posts
r the imagines on semi auto capped at 13 bps like all the other firing modes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts