Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Since PBF is a great site, I want to know how do most of the PBF users spend almost all their time at the site? Right now, I'm in school and got a lunch pass. They think I'm working. Ha! What excuses do you use to get on the site, or what is a good thing to say you are doing to get on the site?

·
Registered
104 Posts
just dont get caught. Have 2 internet explorers up at once. Just switch back and forth

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Impy2K3 said:
just dont get caught. Have 2 internet explorers up at once. Just switch back and forth
Ya, you could do that. For some reason it doesn't work on the school computers, so I just say I'm working.

·
Registered
104 Posts
im at school now, 5th period im a soph in HS

·
Registered
873 Posts
This is one of the few paintball forums that aren't blocked by my work's filters. They recently updated them which took out PBreview's forums so I'm sure it's just a matter of time for me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeah, im on at home all the time. PBF is like a way of life for me

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
chromekilla said:
im on here 2 or 3 periods during the day, then about an hour after i get home and about an hour before i go to bed

yeah, i have no life
No wonder the education system looks so bad. It's nice to see people commited to paintball, but you need to spend more time paying attention in class. We don't need to be associated with being "dumb and uneducated". It's bad enough being thought of as insane psychos that shoot people.

I was considered insane long before i got into paintball......

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
well im in here during my CAD class, my art class and my lunch.

i finnish my cad work in about 5 mins, my art i dont start on my projects till the day thier do and still get A's on em and i have lunch 7th period out of 8 so i just eat lunch when i get home.

and plus, i dont learn in school anyways, im smarter than most of my teachers

·
Registered
46 Posts
chromekilla said:
well im in here during my CAD class, my art class and my lunch.

i finnish my cad work in about 5 mins, my art i dont start on my projects till the day thier do and still get A's on em and i have lunch 7th period out of 8 so i just eat lunch when i get home.

and plus, i dont learn in school anyways, im smarter than most of my teachers
Yeah, you can really tell just by looking at your grammar.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
im here today cus im sick, but usually i just get on when i get back from school

·
Registered
104 Posts
well i think school sux neways. I dont need to really pay atentio neways. I have a 3.8 GPA, so it dont really matter

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
gunslinger said:
Yeah, you can really tell just by looking at your grammar.
hell, i can type what ever i want when i want, this is the internet, not some college entrance exam

il spell words how ever i want, and and use bad grammer when i want

if you want to know, you can really tell how smart i am by looking at my 1350 SAT score, not how i type on the internet

go home sucker

·
Registered
549 Posts
On here all the time, it is so good to be home schooled.

To: chromekilla
Lets not start this in to a flame war. My friend got a 1590 on the SAT he still has to take the ACT. I call him a professional student because he spends so much time on homework (that is his hobby at least I think lol). As for me I have not taken the "real" SAT just old ones at home, though I got a 1470 and 1480 on them.

I would just like to say SAT tests are stupid they really are just tests not to see how smart you are but if you are any good at taking test. So I guess you could call them the "tests" test.

Kyle

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
chromekilla said:

if you want to know, you can really tell how smart i am by looking at my 1350 SAT score, not how i type on the internet
lmao, i'm in 7th grade, and I just got a 1320 on the SATs. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts