Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...just like it says...how would i know if i blew my noid for sure? i gas up my gun and theres a hueg leak comming right out of my bolt...and if i plug that up with my thumb it comes out the back...ive taken out the whole bolt assembly and checked everything and lubed it a wee bit...so is my noid gone??

and would anyone have any noids layin around for trix's i could buy???PLEASE

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it fires when i pull the trigger...but still leaks like a mofo...can someone help!?and if i plug the bolt witht he thumb air comes out the back....can someone help?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
which one is the stem again?? just so i dont replace the wrong one

·
1,751 Posts
the very back part of the bolt....it slides in and out of your back plug. It'll be the first thing you see when you unscrew the black plug, that end piece with 2 little orings on it.

also make sure to lube it up nicely before u put it back together or they orings will just tear off when you fire again

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol... yeah it scared the sh!t out of me....when it happened i was with my buddy and another kid frmo my team and i just layed back on the lawn like ooooooooooo nooooooooooo....but i replaced the orings on the bolt even htough they looked fine...and lubed up everything the right way, ill have gas within a day or two and illl let everyone know if it worked

just another stupid question...but on the beercan...which side goes twords the front of the gun...the side with the 4 slots or the side with two slots

thanx

·
Printer.
1,273 Posts
yeah, too much pressure, sounded like a gunshot...I was getting REALLY low velocity shots, like 100-175 fps, so I dialed up the pressure...too much, as it turned out. Scared the beejesus out of me. That was the first time I shot it, and now I know to trun it up a LITTLE bit at a time...god, I'm a retard...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol... EVERYONE WATCH OUT WHEN YOU USE YOUR FRIENDS TORPEDO REG....or a different vert reg than ur used too

lol

i fixed it...it was the inside of the top hat oring...that little bastard...and its the only oring in the whol f'n kit i dont have

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
lol, be happy you don't have evolve kit which has that Flat o-ring inside the beer can. lol

and whenver u borrow someones inline rteg, u should dial it out all the way, then increase the pressure slowly. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts