Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, i do not think that this is the right forum, but i looked and could not find any other place although i am sure i missed it.

anyways, i would like to know how to make a cheap, and non deadly potato-spud gun. i dont wanna blow off my had or anything so keep that in mind before telling me how to make a 20 foot cannon.
thanks

freddie

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
this might be put in the lounge, or in the customizing forums?? i'm not one who knows much about a potato gun, but you might find an answer somewhere else.. keep lookin...

·
Registered
410 Posts
search i know weve done threads on this before... i would help you but i dont know about potato guns so thats the most i can do

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I've made a couple, they're pretty fun if you've got a wide open area and not worry bout the police *****in at ya

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
spudtech is an awesome site for it. i've made a few over the years myself. i need to whip em out sometime again.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
anyways, i would like to know how to make a cheap, and non deadly potato-spud gun. i dont wanna blow off my had or anything so keep that in mind before telling me how to make a 20 foot cannon.
any decent cannon will be deadly. do yourself a favor and learn how to use it before you kill yourself. spud tech, as spud chucker posted, is by far the best site for it out there

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
the ones thart use co2 tanks like u use iin paintball,how many shots do you usually get from them,i konw it depends on the tank size but,how many shots did u guys get from what sized tanks?
actaully, if you got a cheap paintball reg, you could tap the pvc chamber (preferably compressed air, the cold and unpredictability from co2 could end up bad), regulate it at no more than 230 (270 is the limit, but limits are really pushing it), and you could get some decent shots from it.

the shot count depends on the size of the chamber

here's a VERY crude drawing of what it would look similar to

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
i know, im just saying it would work

but co2 is unreliable and cold, so something would give eventually anyways. comp air would work well though. it'd be like a pneumatic gun, but without having to take a compressor to it after every shot

edit: in the pic, i also forgot to add that an on/off valve would be needed inbetween the reg and the chamber, that way it's be liek any other pneumatic spud gun, and you wouldn't have a ton of air loss when you shot it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts