Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
The color change or the stupid settlement?

I can see how this man has suffered from his newly found 'whiteness', but I think it's stupid for him to receive money for it. They should have asked him if he'd rather be dead. I mean really, you think this man would now appreciate his life, but instead he asks for money and compensation because of a side-effect.

I am sorry for his pain and suffering that resulted from the pill, but I don't see how he gets a large some of money for the pain. The connection isn't clear to me.

-Jin

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Hmm, it could be. If you Google it, it looks like Ananova is the first site that pops up. And all the others are forums with links back to Ananova.

I don't see a single real news source. It'd be all over if it were true. I'm skeptical.

-Jin

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
themailleman said:
How does it happen?

1) bored old white guy gets paint
2) Bored old white guy paints his face but runs out of paint
3) Bored old white guy takes pic and puts on internet
4) Bored old white guy tries to make a story but fails miserably
5)
6) Profit
stopped being funny a LONG time ago

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
That kind of stuff actually happens. It's caused by something (I don't know what, I'm not a doctor), but I have seen it before. I'm sure it's real.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
ja289 said:
im not denying that its real, im just saying this particular incident isnt. no one can turn THAT white. and just as a photoshop user, i know for a fact that that image is photoshopped. its not real. if you believe it, you really need to look into it more, its not real i can guarentee it.
Everyone who has ever used photoshop thinks every picture is chopped :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts