Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading alot about the DM4, and so far have only heard that it will shoot as fast as your hopper. I know that the Osiris shoots like 38BPS without a fancy hopper cause the bolt has a suction that keeps the ball hopper from falling behind. Does anybody have any numbers on how fast the DM4 will shoot?

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
DM4's pumatics will handle up to 40 BPS

And it's possible to get that on all cockers, it's called suction timing, very cool ****, but oririses will not get 38 BPS, i don't care if u nut on it, it won't shoot that fast. lol

DM4 + Speedy chip = maxing out almost all hoppers avalible

·
Registered
337 Posts
Bunker is correct AGAIN!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Shoot a DM4 and then an osirus. Dm4 is the fastest gun by far. I don't care what you do to an autococker, Give it 3 pump arms 10 cocking rods, 18 regs w/e no autococker can handle above 25 BPS if that because everything can't move that fast. The most im pretty sure and autococker can handle nd is mechanily capped at is 20BPS. Dm4 you can easily get 25-26BPS.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
matt9119 said:
Shoot a DM4 and then an osirus. Dm4 is the fastest gun by far. I don't care what you do to an autococker, Give it 3 pump arms 10 cocking rods, 18 regs w/e no autococker can handle above 25 BPS if that because everything can't move that fast. The most im pretty sure and autococker can handle is mechanily capped at is 20BPS. Dm4 you can easily get 25-26BPS.
Actually, the Nexus cocker reached 30BPS I believe. And their ARE faster cockers than that. These guns are faster than you will ever be able to reach, need, and will max out your hopper.

-Mike

·
Registered
38 Posts
well, my hopper tends to stay attached to my gun, so my gun is traveling at the same speed as my hopper.

well, i haven't outshot my halo if that means anything to you. from what the ladies tell me i'm not slow with my fingers either... go figure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts