Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got like 6 Numbers per sec. on my calculator.Its freaken kool. And it may piss off your teacher. Try it and post.

Tricked Texas Intrument TI 30// Custom energizer//uncapped board//Scientific pad// Upgraded alloy cover.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a mech cocker so I am not too fast. Ima get better though ;with my calculator.Ima get a better one and see if it can be faster.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I have a TI 30, everyone else has TI 83 pluses. i think I threw it in a box somewhere. My calculator is now WASed and ACEd, dont tell anybody but I put in a secret dynasty chip, so now in class I can be a bad boy and use no debounce. Haha, I'll out calculate you all with my calculizer

im such a dork.

·
Registered
210 Posts
o yea, well consider me dynasty 2, i have a TI-89!!!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
The right arrow i talk about is the STOarrow thing near the on button. This is the store function.

Clearhome
1(the right arrow)A
Lbl 99
A+1(right arrow)B
Disp B
B(right arrow)A
Goto 99

This is how to make the number program. It's a simple loop program. To stop it, just press the on button, and then quit from the menu.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Cheap said:
The right arrow i talk about is the STOarrow thing near the on button. This is the store function.

Clearhome
1(the right arrow)A
Lbl 99
A+1(right arrow)B
Disp B
B(right arrow)A
Goto 99
make this simple? which buttons are clearhome, disp, lbl, goto?

·
Registered
522 Posts
if you press the PRGM button, select a new program, and name it.

Once named, you will come to a blank screen with a : symbol. Then press PRGM again. You will get three menu's (CTL, I/O, and EXEC). Clearhome is in I/O, DISP is in the I/O, LBL and Goto are in CTL. Just scroll down and then press enter when one is selected to put it in the program.

Once done press the 2nd button, then mode. Then press PRGM and then select your new program. It should run.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
it ran, thanks!! I never even knew about that menu...

EDIT: I got 12.9 on my TI-83+, now i need to do it w/ a stopwatch

EDIT2: 12.3 with a stopwatch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts