Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k. so im sitting here in the cafeteria at school wondering how the heck is it 34 degrees....in ORLANDO!!!! The high today is near 50!!! 50!!!!! Its time to break out the REALLY heavy coats from the moth ball ridden closet. Mhy hands are so numb that i can barely feel my fingers typinfg the keys. This is going to ruin paintball this month. And the next month...the fields will probably be closed becuase they're all afraid their refs will freeze to the spot on the fields. I MOVED DOWN TO FLORIDA FOR A REASON!!!!!! And that was to be warm 24/7/365. Who said anything about global warming...oh greatt the news guy just said that this cold streak will contingue for the entire week. whew did i tell you that it was cold?

·
Banned
920 Posts
son here in Ohio it gets below 16.. anything above that we wear t-shirts to school.
Represetin the 513

·
Banned
920 Posts
represent minty but this thread should be moved to the lounge

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i realized it needs to be moved....anyway...i used to live in ohio so i know how cold it is up there...any way yes i am a poor baby because in FLORIDA we always wear shorts and a t-shirt all the time...yeterday it was about 75 now it's about 50

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
pfffft that aint nothin. if you watched ultimate survival on the history channel last night you woulda seen mount washington in new hampshire and the guys that almost died on it in temperatures under -60 with windchill (actually, theres usually a few people that do end up dying on it every year)

through winter we will usually go through several spells of temperatures well below zero.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
this reminds me of the clip of Triumph on the Hawaii weather report

"ooh, little clouds are coming into the sky oh poor Hawaii!! You might have a cloud or two! SCREW YOU HAWAII!..Then what have we got..OH NO! Light WINDS!! Light winds what will Hawaii DO? Close the schools! I'm just going to say what everyone else in America is thinking..Hawaii, you're a PUSSY!....What we got here we got the cloudy, oh no, Cloudy, OH NO HERE'S ANOTHER CLOUD!! IT'S ARMAGEDDON FOR HAWAII!! oh, what are we going to do!? I can't look, I can't look! Hawaii's about to suffer! CLOUDS everywhere! This entire state is threatened with THREE FULL DAYS OF SHAME!!"
:D
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/triumph.shtml

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol...and i wasn't making the comment that it was cold for ME...(i lived in ohio for 5 years) but all of the pusses with the ghey thin blood that florida makes you have are complaining. At school today all my friends were shaking...literally shaking in their boots. Our principal was singing "let it snow" for goodness sake. LOL the snowbirds are loving it too

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
omg break out the heavy coats is gonna be 50! omggg!! pansy. most i'd have on is a pullover hoodie. now you talk about cold(cold for NC anyway), the other day(and this is only an hour away from me) in the Mtn's it was supposed to be a high of like 25, but the wind was at like 25 mph. so w/ windchill it was 9* and it'll get way colder. if you aren't happy with florida, SUCK IT UP!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey now...read my above post...don't flame me. Flordia summer weather makes your blood thin and cold weather affects the body more than if you lived in...say North Carolina. It's a fact...ask someone smart...

its funny to hear someone say that the high is in single digits...o well, in febuary, it'll be about 70 so...

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Cold? This is awesome, I wish it would get colder, and the sun would go away. Remember winter is supposed to be cold. At 6 am this morning it got down to 24.

(I've lived in Florida for 3 years, I moved from Annapolis, Maryland)

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
ahhahaha its warmer in OHIO than FLORIDA suckers.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
For some reaso, my right hand is always cold. Right now it is 71* in my house, and it feels really good, but my right hand is freezing cold. Believe it or not, I'm not looking at ****, and my left hand isn't in my pants.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts