Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that when there's more women than men in this world, and there's a 3 to 1 ration of women to men at my college, that EVERY SINGLE GIRL HAS A F****NG BOYFRIEND!

No seriously, I've had to stop conversations so many damn times because the dreaded word is mentioned. And you always see these stupid bias with there cell phones in there ear for everyone to see walking around blissfully.

Some guys are obviously hording like 4 or 5 to themselves because honestly this is bs.

I'm cutting this off right here to prevent myself from turning emo.

But really, you know what I mean, no?

Prediction: Someone quotes the above sentance and says 'no' (and something to bypass char limit)

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bobide said:
have u considered that u may be ugly and they are simply trying to find a polite way to get away from you?
Possibly but explain the fact that you always see any hot girl with a woman, but there are.... you know... 'hot' (as far as I can tell) guys that just play a bunch of women, not in relationships.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i'm not understanding. From ur sentance i'm guessing 1 girl is w/ another, and one happens to be hot. And a bunch of guys (who are players) are running around?

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it seems like every girl is in a relationship with a guy, but a lot of guys aren't in relationships, now considering there's more girls than guys, that means some guys are juggling about 2 or 3 girls or something :shrug:

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
What sucks more is when you talk to them and they seem super nice and all that, and a little bit flirty THEN they drop the b-word. You're like "cool, this chick is alright" and then you find out and you're like "you ****." If girls wouldn't try to be nice to every person guys would be better off.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
JG. said:
and you called a guy hot
i think we've discovered the source problem.

Also, have u checked urself for douchebag like qualities?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
wasn't saying u were! Just making sure u didn't, b/c that might be driving the girls away....we still have to address ur possible ugly problem.

If my playfullness is to damn annoying i can stop and "attempt" to be mature on this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts