Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it comfortable and useful or does it just get in the way? I want it partly for the look (i know im shallow for paintball guns) but its gotta give something else for the $50+ price tag. Does it go good with a Flatline? It kind of looks like the c02 tank will get in the way of it, but that could be fixed with a shorter fatter c02 tank (or a drop forward though id rather not have one). any feedback?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Its comfy for me. I love it. It does steady the gun a bit, and it does work well with the flatline, and the best CO2 setup for a stock is a remote coil.

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok and if your going to buy it chek ebay! somethimes youl get luck get it a lot cheaper froum 50$

·
Registered
452 Posts
www.orderpaintball.com has them for like 30-35 bucks plus shipping i would trust it a lil more than ebay.

For a flatline i think its almost a must. With flatlines u need to keep your gun shooting straight or the balls will curve to the side. You should probably get a remote with it tho becuase tippmanns and small co2 tanks dont mix...and with a 20oz or even 16oz it will probably get in the way with the tank.

My friend had one and when i tried switching hands from right to left it did get in the way but it was becuase i was hiding behind a bunker at the same time. I like it tho and im planning on getting one for my A5.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Dirdy doesn't have a stock yet?

Hmm.

·
Registered
452 Posts
CustomProDude said:
Dirdy doesn't have a stock yet?

Hmm.
Nope, i just got my A5 like a month ago...still trying to get my RT Ajusted lol.

I already have my Stock picked out i just gotta wait until i move in to my new house, im going to be moving soon and i dont want the order to come to my house im at now...i had bad experiences with fedex and UPS lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Im gonna get a 16oz tank since its shorter and stubbier. BTW, when I said $50+ i meant in Canadian dollars ;)

·
Registered
559 Posts
They're nice and if you want a stock but perfer not to use it all the time this is the way to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts