• Rather have a different gun

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just wanted to ask any G3 owners how their gun was. Tell me about your experiences and how easy/difficult it was using the gun. I am deciding between getting this gun or the invert mini. This gun is a hundred dollars more but if it is worth it than I will defiantly buy it. So..... Penny for your thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also if anyone has a used one for sale let me know. I would be very happy if I could get like-new quality and save a couple bucks.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I've had problems with mine. VERY rough cycling and a good amount of kick even after breaking in. It took changing the dwell to 16 to fix. And then it shoots very nicely. No idea why there's such a HUGE difference, but on mine at least, there is. The stock reg is +/- 4 over the chrono. The trigger has a lot of slop, and I personally don't like the feel of the spring they used. Kinda mushy and vague. Put the magnetic trigger kit in, helped a lot.
But every time someone sees it and looks at it, they're amazed at how light it is. And maintenance is a BREEZE...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good post tlmiller!
I agree with evrything you said bout the G3!
I ordered a magnet trigger kit.

I sold my Mini so I could get the G3. I was hesitant at first but now I'm jus lovin' it!! Could use another barrel.

Dp doesn't sell this color (yet)
I got it annodized by www.pbcustomz.com

Took out stock put in Custom Laser Eyes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts