Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im really bored tonite, its saturday, and i had the closing shift at the store, so my saturday night was completley wasted. anyways, im wondering how lazy some of you guys are? it would be funny to hear the stories about laziness.

one time, i took support out of the back of the chair in my room, jammed it into the end of an old laz shaft, a middie stick to be exact, with no head on it. I then attatched the curved end of a cloths hanger, slightley tapered to one side, so i could poke things, and grab things with the hanger. after i finished it, it was great. i could sit on my couch and from there, ( due to the way i had the furniture arranged in my room) i could turn my stereo on, and change all the songs/ stations with "the stick" i could turn my computer on, and i could turn my tv on. it was great. if need be, i could pick up cds and put them in the player. it was great, but my mom eventually found it to pathetic and dissasembled my "wonder stick" and yelled at me. oh well- it was great while it lasted

A

·
0 Posts
im so lazy if im layin on a couch watchin TV and the phone rings i flip out cause i have to get up. Also, i just about cry when i cant find the remote

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great use of lax equipment m98 lol. Lets see, at the begining of the summer I said i'd have a six pack for the ladies by the end of it and iv'e done a total of maybe...40 sit-ups. Im too lazy right now to type anything else...

·
Registered
151 Posts
PB-><tremeist said:
Great use of lax equipment m98 lol. Lets see, at the begining of the summer I said i'd have a six pack for the ladies by the end of it and iv'e done a total of maybe...40 sit-ups. Im too lazy right now to type anything else...
forget the 6 pack i got the whole case

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah same here, cept i just take the phone cord out of the jack before i goto bed cuz i get pissed off if the phone rings n wakes me up...

·
Registered
360 Posts
If the phone is ringing and im near it and nobodys home I go check the caller id and if its someone worth talking to then ill pick up if not, screw it.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
me to. if its one of the girls, or a friend, ill pick up. my dad ran a huge soccer tournament in town this summer, so we get coaches calling, and if its not a local number they can wait till my dad is home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i dont have a six pack, i have a cooler. its in there, but i just kant find it.

as far as lazyness goes, i like to crown myself the unnoficcal king. when i'm not doing anything for a week or so, i literally live in my room. i move evrything so its accesable frum my bed, and veg out. speaking of, guess where i'm posting frum?:D (seriously)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
m98_bmx said:
lol, my frineds room is like that, you can reach ps2, the computer, tv, printer scanner, fan switch, lights, and the stereo from one single office chair

haha same exact set up in my room :p
except for the stereo system, thats on my computer.- 2,000 watt 6 piece surround system :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
aaaah im jelous...im still tryin to talk my mom into lettin me have the comp in my room, but they would never see me..haha, i even offered her that for my x-mas present...to let me have the comp in my room, maybe that will work this time..if not, im gonna have to wait until we get a new comp=(

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ill sell you my old computer for 60$? its a 94 dell with like 90 megahertz, 8 mb of ram and a 14.4 modem hook up! you cant go wrong. youll just have to work around all the p0rn thats downloaded on it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
LOL...90mhz?? dude the one i got now is a 97 or somethin...333mhz Pentium 2, but we upgraded it to 192 mb of ram, and 15 GB...haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
lol. its funny to listen to your lazy stories

1 - 20 of 41 Posts