Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, I know, stupid question. I'm wondering because I want to compare trigger pulls.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kat said:
28 grams are in an ounce
thats funny you have 420 posts, only a true smoker knows :smokin

·
Registered
32 Posts
Snip3r said:
hmmm not too many people relate grams with herb...I was thinkin the kid is trying to move powder LoL....which by the way, I like a cut in ;)
well chronic

·
Registered
32 Posts
Snip3r said:
Chronic=herb=grass=weed
well if it aint the stick icky it aint cronic

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
snailbutter said:
herb=not this thread=irrelevent=talk somewhere else
you=suck=nub=gtfo.

Oh yea, in cali you can do jail time (not just fine) if you have more than 28 grams of herb. So now I understand it.

·
Banned
182 Posts
i tell you one thing, even the stupidest potheads with the IQ of a sock Know more about units of measurement and chemistry than anyone. well except scientists.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
cynical said:
i tell you one thing, even the stupidest potheads with the IQ of a sock Know more about units of measurement and chemistry than anyone. well except scientists.

LMAO that is sooo true, Ive seen some HUGE pothead fly through chemistry..it took me two years LoL. But I guess you're best at what you know. Even though pot has nothing to do with chemistry to the everyday pothead...

·
Registered
533 Posts
... but why ask on a forum?

Google - the source of all truth.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Snip3r said:
LMAO that is sooo true, Ive seen some HUGE pothead fly through chemistry..it took me two years LoL. But I guess you're best at what you know. Even though pot has nothing to do with chemistry to the everyday pothead...
actually...depending on what stuff they make...they need to be good at chemistry...they also need to be good at horticulture

lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
to bad kat already answered it^ nub

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.