• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin how many have kissed a girl, if no, you dont have to post saying no, just vote on the poll. And if yes, what age, where, etc...

if you say no, youi dont have to post, no one will no, i just want honest answers

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Like when it started meaning it or first time kissin a girl.

well first would be 8 lol kissed her nose lol
Now actually id 14

no poll ppl will feel bad and reply yes

D

·
0 Posts
yes

um 2 weeks shy of my 15th birthday. oh her friends couch.

oh yeah.. while watching Die Hard.. hell yeah!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No but we did have sex. But we didn't kiss, cus thats just gross.

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
ja289 said:
i admit i haven't, but its not because of who i am or what i look like. to tell you the truth im just really shy, i have many opportunities but i'm really not outgoing at all, i guess it's one of my weaknesses...
yea same here
but i still get some every now and then

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ja289 said:
i admit i haven't, but its not because of who i am or what i look like. to tell you the truth im just really shy, i have many opportunities but i'm really not outgoing at all, i guess it's one of my weaknesses...

tahts alright man, you;ll grow out of it, and soon youll be grtting more ladies then u can piick from

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Yes. Basement while watching movies with the lights off. (almost missed the mouth the first time :D) I was 14.

You shouldn't have put the gone around the bases one, cuz ppl will just lie, or you'll get bad results since, if they went around, they've obviously made out before.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yep, couple years back on the couch 8 feet behind me. A 20-30 second short makeout, she had to leave right after, or else it probably would have been quite a bit longer.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
If its spontaneos moment it will more likely happen compared to thought out times. u dont have time to htink which is sometimes a good thing.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.