Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, for all of you who actually went trick-or-treating, how much candy did you get. Im talking in pounds and please dont just say alot. and if it something rediculous like 20 lbs, you must include pics or shens
right now i got about 7-10 pounds and im still going back out after dinner

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Flash LCD said:
aren't you a lil old?

lol jus messin. can u send me all ur snickers?
not pertaining to you, but i just hate people that say that. there is no way in hell i would miss 1 day out of 365 to run around and get FREE candy and then eat it all

NYY said:
like 15 kids came to my house the whole day so i have a ton of candy leftover
ya, i had like around 10. this year sucked, not alot of people where out, maybe cuz its a sunday? last year rocked becasue it was on a friday, there were loads of people out

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
like half of an average pillow case. Not sure on the weight, maybe 10lbs. - 12lbs.

Ya, weren't too many people. the streets were almost clear after an hour and a half. Got alot of candy, and TP'd about 5 trees. Good night.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
my moms said i was to old to trick or treat so she gave me 5 bucks and told me to drive my ass to the store.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I had people over. Some kid told us Queen sucked(we were blasting it)so we chased him down. He ran in his house, wuss.
After you turn 10, you're to old for trick or treating.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I wasn't feeling the Halloween Spirit this year. dunno why. maybe living in the middle of nowhere and living in a trailer does that too ya.

2 Old people came by the whole night. Halloween sucked this year, I think because it was a sunday, school tomorrow.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I stopped trick or treating when I started high school, which was.... oh God I'm getting old... where's Dean when I need him to make me feel young again? :D

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i wwalked to a friends house

had a couple shots of jimmy dean

had a couple shots of smirnoff vdka

then played drinking games till all the ladies wwent home

and only 4 kids showed up at my door

so to cap it off, im drunk, and i hacve a **** load of cany so my haloween > yours, becasue ive been to parties thursday, friday, saterday, tonight, and i have one tomorrow to go to

i > yourr face

1 - 12 of 12 Posts