Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly no idea where to post this so ill just put it here. I'm heading to my first big game and I want to know how much paint am I going to need. I just got my Etek 4 with no experience on how much I usually shoot a day. I was told more then 2 cases for sure and I figured 5?? I'm going for 2 days so I figured 2 and a half cases a day seems like a ton. Should I maybe go with 3 cases and if I need more buy field paint? I also need a water pack and that's like 50$ so it's either a case of paint or water.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Well at just a normal day on the field (about 6 hours) I can use half a case if I'm conservative.

I imagine you might use about 3-4 cases the whole event.

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
What kind of event is this? For me, it depends on the type. If I'm playing 3 man, I'll go through 3 cases or so. If it's a 5 man, 5 cases, and 7 man, 7 cases. That's generally the formula that I go with. I tend to shoot a lot though. If it's a scenerio game, then maybe play it by ear and see how many people are going to be there first. It's better to have too much than too little.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have no clue how many people will be there but it's a wood/rec 2 day big game. It's on a weekend so there's no reason I can't go and pick more up the morning before day 2. I'm seriously broke so the overtime I'm putting in for next week is paying for my weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts