Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item_Description said:
You are bidding on a brand NEW, in box with manual, CCI Phantom pump stock class marker with every upgrade imaginable and all the accessories you need to complete in stock class games. It has been upgraded with a 45 gripframe, custom ultra-lite quick changer, a custom milled, lightweight, black anodized one-piece feed tube with integrated sights, and a custom 12" Fr-Antom barrel. This is the most accurate barrel you can put on your Phantom because it uses the FREAK barrel insert system in order to perfectly match your paint to barrel size to get maximum air efficiency, range, and accuracy with every shot. It also has an uninstalled check-flow valve to keep enough air in the marker to get off an emergency shot between changing 12 gram cartridges.The Phantom is known as basically the best, most reliable pump gun around. It is probably the most accurate marker on the market. I fired 30 rounds through it to set velocity and fine tune. The package you are bidding on includes the marker, a brand new Ronin gear Elite stock harness, (10) ten round ball tubes, and a full set of FREAK inserts for the upgraded Fr-Antom Freak barrel system. The Phantom picture below is not the actual item, but is included to show the upgraded one-piece feed. The actual marker you are bidding on is in the photo gallery(pics with red background).

If I were to bid, what should be my maximum?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
yea I saw that up a couple days ago at about 150 or something. I wouldn't pay more than 300 for that. then again I wouldn't pay anything for a phantom right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts