Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend was playing a speedball game and he wasn't wearing a cup (I never wear one, but he wanted one, but didn't have one), so he moves his canisters infront as protection. The very same game he slides into a bunker and takes 6 shots into the canisters. This was the only time he was happy to be out, and he was on his knees thanking god! Had he not had the canisters he would have been in the hospital because the guy was about 20 feet away from him.

·
Registered
629 Posts
pballfreak is right, if your friend was playing well, that part of his body should never have been exposed to get shot at.

·
Registered
995 Posts
i doubt he would have died if he got shot in the crotch, especially 20 feet away. i dont even think he would need to go to the hospital

it would have just hurt

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
he wouldnt die but it still wouldnt be any walk in the park either. that would be the end to his day. he would rpolly have had trouble walking for a couple days

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been shot in the crotch alot from colse range, just sit for 5 and walk it off for 10, he'd be fine, no ER trip

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i didnt realize what the 'canisters' were until i thought hard lol...at first i thought you were talking about some kind of bunker....ehh pods in the front that was probably uncomfortable

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yea, well. I think he didnt mean his friend would literally die. But then again, you never know.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
flowbob said:
i didnt realize what the 'canisters' were until i thought hard lol...at first i thought you were talking about some kind of bunker....ehh pods in the front that was probably uncomfortable
Same here. I thought he was talking about his nards.

What man doesn't have a cup?

·
Registered
75 Posts
in my dads first game he didnt have one now he whears one all the time
lukily i dont need on ima girl to bad for you guys i hear cups are uncomfortable

·
Registered
56 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I've been hit in the crotch from 10 feet away and I lived...
I did last sunday... hurt like a ***** for about 30 minutes but then I was good to play again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts