Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this site lack international participation or is pball dead outside the US? If I ever get some free time on my hands, I'd love to buy a few plane tickets and paintball abroad. THAT would be cool.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
they're in mags sumtimes. i lived in italy for a few years, no paintball in naples.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I think the japanese like it. And just imagine the russians living in the eastern part of russia. They GOTTA have some nice woodball games...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Yeah, they have pb outside of the states. I mean, look at the Russians Legions (i think thats how you spell it), they are from Russia, all of them, (i think) and iam pretty sure other people are wondering what those americans are doing that is so much fun

·
Registered
352 Posts
kidpaintballer said:
Yeah, they have pb outside of the states. I mean, look at the Russians Legions (i think thats how you spell it), they are from Russia, all of them, (i think) and iam pretty sure other people are wondering what those americans are doing that is so much fun
its called war of terrorism... wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
That would be cool to open one up. But I don't have much time left here then I go to Turkey for awhile. Tax free pay then I can get a new marker.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah I am in the air force. Japan is awesome the people are so polite, and there is so much history. They have a ton of castles theat you can go to and they have the second biggest aqurium in the world. That has 2 whale sharks and a much of other fish.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts