Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes my crazy mind was in progress this morning. I was thinking of like alerts on tv and announcements and all and I was thinking of a huge prank. What if like there was a big thing over all the t.v's and computers saying to turn on your tv at a certain time regarding something wrong with your fridge. Then at that time every channel you were on changed to that announcement regarding it and they said "Is your refrigerator running?...BETTER GO CATCH IT!"

haha yeah I thought it would be funny. Yes I took my adhd meds this morning... :sly:

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
as an aprils fools joke a year or two back a local radio station had everybody thinking that the resivors were overflowing and that they needed to help relieve the pressure by turning on their showers. lots of wasted water that day...

·
Registered
176 Posts
lbreevesii said:
as an aprils fools joke a year or two back a local radio station had everybody thinking that the resivors were overflowing and that they needed to help relieve the pressure by turning on their showers. lots of wasted water that day...
I giggled.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see how it is...

I still think it would be pretty cool. Yeah I think some stuff like this has been done. I remember once like on z100 or something they said that this guy was leaving the station or something as an april fools joke and people were getting upset and crap. (Jersey people might know what I mean and no I dont listen to z100, we were playing basketball and that station was on)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts