Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i get back at my ex g/f without getting in trouble? she found out i liked some chick, and she told her all teh bad stuff about me, and barly anything good and was like..."yeah this is chris, he wants to date you, he thinks your realy pretty and he is my ex b/f so i should know he likes you (hehe in that gay prep laugh) blah blah blah!" she said some other stuff but i didnt hear it,...so now this chick is all like.....ehh, no i dont want you rnumber or aim....so i am pretty pissed, and i wanna get her back. This chick deserves it,..only if you were here...

but what are some funny things to do thats not too mean, but will make her pissed?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wanna get back at my ex g/f for screwing me over withthis chick...its simple, all i want is revenge, but in a funny way yah know? in a way where i can embaress her really badly!

well i dont wanna like talk to the guy that she likes, i prob. should since thats what she did to me but i want somthing better, funnier.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Exact same situation I'm in... except that while you're a jerk, I'm an STD-infested rapist who fantasizes about butsecks 24/7. With middleschoolers. Yeah, she's a b*tch.

Don't let it get to you. If you're in middleschool, it's expected. If you're in highschool, then the ol' didlo-package-in-the purse is the only response. Also acceptable is Herpes medication packaging.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Number One N00b said:
Call her fat. It'll ruin her.
Have other people call her fat.

Actually, don't. That would be cruel, because she sounds like the kind of person who might drink a gallon of bleach over that.

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
HippoMaster said:
the ol' dildo-package-in-the purse is the only response. Also acceptable is Herpes medication packaging.
why stop at that and not put a half empty container of herpes medicine in her purse and just happen to tell every1 about it

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
HippoMaster said:
Have other people call her fat.

Actually, don't. That would be cruel, because she sounds like the kind of person who might drink a gallon of bleach over that.
I was kidding.

I still don't understand what's going on.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
one of my friends got pissed at his x-gf because she did somethin similar...but over the internet and using a website

he put a condom in her locker with some white soap...he taped a piece of paper to the locker door that said "haha...now your books have clymidia (sp?)"

we just messed with her head for about 2 weeks...she got really pissed and the guy that she liked started to hang out with us...so he started doin the same things...it was great

just make her life a living hell...thats what i did to one of my x's...she told a bunch of the girls at my school that i was afraid to kiss her...some of them believed it...some knew she was lying thanks to some good parties...lol

i just made her suffer for a couple of weeks...then it got boring so i stopped

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha thats great!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
omg middle shcooll?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
well girls dont' fight liek guys..they backstaba nd use mindgames (as you have found out) what she's expecting you to do is to try to get her back..but you know what would make her so mad? if you completly brush it off and act as if the whole thing never happened. that will have her so angry because her little game didn't work. (dont' believe me?..try it)

·
Registered
849 Posts
no offence

get over it

i know u wont listen to me
cuz its not the 'fun' way out

but seriously, consider just talking to her
(omg i sound like a counsellor)

yea, be adult

1 - 20 of 21 Posts