Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have been working, and we are going to start a GROUP of some sort, also, here is how we are gonna work on these Sports Networks, and then after reading 3500 emails on the same thing, maybe they will listen, go to these following sites:

www.olntv.com
www.espn.com
www.foxsports.com
www.abcsports.com

either go under the following, go under CONTACT, or go under FEEDBACK, then let what u truely think should happen, which is broadcast paintball on Public TV, this will probably promote paintball up to 30% better, and it will satisfy over 8 million players, go on making them believe that it will get them over 3 million new viewers of their network, maybe eventually they will see, one KEY TO SUCCESS IS, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
well i dont know it may make them think about it even if it is just 3500. but people would need to do other things to get there attention then just emailing, if you write a letter to fox or espn they will pay more attention. i know i would pay more attention to a ****load of letters coming in then email which you can delete with a push of a button

so basicaly i think it would take a while to work just using emailing. but it will definetly make them think some

·
Registered
39 Posts
uhhmmm they had it on espn once not many people cared for it so they turned it off it was NPPL SUPER 7 i beleve

·
Registered
49 Posts
i maybe wrong with this but paintball is already on OLN and fox sports. its not on all the time but you just have to watch out for it in tv guide listings. and also it is going to be on spike tv in october

·
Registered
313 Posts
its a paintball 2 xtreme show i dont know exactly what it will be though.

·
Registered
410 Posts
thats the one that used to be on espn

·
Registered
121 Posts
Are you sure spike TV is going to be airing paintball soon? I quess it does sound right, of course it is "the first network for men"

·
Banned
543 Posts
just go buy dvds if you want to watch paintball on tv. The shows always suck and the comentary is terrible,

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
If they actually had a good buget they could get some awsome footage and commentaries, I mean hell look at the World Championship Poker Tour, they managed to make that interesting.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i just watched paintball 2xtreemes today on OLN and it is pretty descent. I mean you cant be super picky if its not how you like it but its good. It was the PSP 10 man world cup in orlando. I cant member who won no more but it was good. The commentators werent the best in the world however. I have to agree with Gabriot they did make poker interesting some how and if that can be fun to watch paintball can be to.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
the only plausible way to get them to put paintball on tv is to make your own show, then ask for them to run it, they arent just gonna make a show on something not everyone knows about, and a sport which is unknown by most and hated by a lot

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
exxodus said:
just go buy dvds if you want to watch paintball on tv. The shows always suck and the comentary is terrible,
amen to that, oln's commentary was the worst for the world cup

·
Registered
388 Posts
spike will air paintball every saturday morning from oct 3rd until december 25th. So WATCH IT!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts