Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best way to have a crappy day...trust me I tried it

get up at 3 in the morning to drive 4 hours to Omaha Neb. Get there at about 7 when your flight is at 8:30. Get told by the desk that it is overbooked bye 30 seats....Be told that sinse I am training with the company I would be aloud onto the plane anyway and sit in the 2nd nav seat.(in cockpit.) Suddenly another pilot comes along and needs to get back...me being a nice guy let him take my seat. I wait for the next flight to atlanta which was at 9:30 short delay. I call the Delta Accademy warning them I would be a solid hour late. I am then told that The atlanta flight to orlando which I was supposed to be on was the only one that would leave that day. I planned on flighing down and sleeping in the terminal and dealing with it. Then they told me that the next days first two flights out were also full....I got really mad reinserted my ticket and drove 4 hours home. Should be in the air right now on the way to sunny florida to see my school....Instead I am sitting in IOWA...That my friend is how you get a crappy day.

btw for those of you worried. I am gonna go down again next month and do it again. I am just glad that Im not stuck in atlanta now with out a way to get anywhere.

when flying fly comair...it is a subsidary of Delta and has all its flights on time.

·
Registered
561 Posts
so you going to try again some other time?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going again sometime in september. I can fly down free when i want to. Its just when i have time out of work or school. I fly pretty much scrap seats. They tell me when its not gonna be too full and I go....Sometimes they mess up.

·
Registered
687 Posts
so are you a co pilot?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha not yet. I am in training. It will be about 3 years. Then I shall be the pilot of doom.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea I yelled that in the terminal and some guys attacked me. They were beating me over the head.j/p total joke but your right I gotta watch that.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
you shoiuld walk into the terminal with your pilot hat on upside down (cut out the top if you have to) and have your pants saggin, shirt out......... and then walk on the plane, in the coach section and say "hey, anyone seen where i left the keys for dis thang??"r

·
Registered
166 Posts
Bubjar...dude that's an awful day.

And about saying your the Pilot of doom, ya, you probably would get like tackled by security.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
or do wut adam and jimi did on the man show, dress up as pirates, and walk around the airport all drunk, and ride around on the luggage carts and stuff

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So NYY they dressed as Pirates? Ha anyway. Yea I wanna go around faking drunk...prob get fired.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts