Registered
4,779 Posts
hahaa. so true. thats hilarious.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Master of Paint said:
Psshht...what a rice burner. rollin:

No actually that thing is sick...I wanna see its quarter time.
probably as long as it'd take a ricer to get over some speed bumps :p

·
Registered
745 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Wow because that's original dumbass.(pbmoto) I'd love to see what you are driving. Stickers are there for sponsorships. Dumb****.
wow whats stuck up your ass? I was kidding. anyways I only said that cuz my friends allways say that and they say that because where I live theres a lot of ppl who do that to thier civics. and no stickers arnt allways there for sponserships.

Im not old enough to drive but when i do ill be driving one of these.

·
6,721 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Wow because that's original dumbass.(pbmoto) I'd love to see what you are driving. Stickers are there for sponsorships. Dumb****.
funny, I get stickers whenever I buy new parts, when should I expect their sponsorship checks? :rolleyes: don't be such a tool, he's talking about the retards who have more stickers on their car than horsepower

·
6,721 Posts
pbmoto said:
Im not old enough to drive but when i do ill be driving one of these.
why in the hell would you want a contour? :sly:

·
Registered
745 Posts
because its an svt contour with lil over 200 hp and its fast. theres an article on it saying its just as good as the audis and bmws at that time but for 10,000 less.

·
6,721 Posts
pbmoto said:
because its an svt contour with lil over 200 hp and its fast. theres an article on it saying its just as good as the audis and bmws at that time but for 10,000 less.
fast? it runs 15's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
745 Posts
My brother’s svt contour is faster then my dads Audi a4 and pretty much every other car around where I live. The only cars I’ve seen that are faster are a wrx and an evo viii. Also svt contours are only 6000 to 9000 dollars. They also handle well stock and handle a lot better with some new shocks and springs like my brothers car does.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ya dude. Dont get me wrong, I like the SVT contours and all but they arent that fast. Youd probably actually do better buying a honda hatch and swapping a B18 into it. That is for speed (somewhat). If you want looks I cant help ya there. Or do it the old fashion way and buy a turbo talon/eclipse and do turbo work. 14's easily and i love the way those dsms look.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
:rofl So true, tunerdude.

pbmoto said:
My brother’s svt contour is faster then my dads Audi a4 and pretty much every other car around where I live.
1. A4's aren't anything to write home about. Unless it's a Quattro, it should only be a couple of tenths faster than the svt. Definitely a driver’s race. If It IS a Quattro, your dad sucks at driving.
2. The cars where you live must be pretty bad.
3. SVT contour isn't a bad vehicle if you like the looks/interior, but it's by no means a "fast" car. Please, please, PLEASE don't get one and "trick it out, y0!", then proceed to drive around everywhere like you're a fast and furious race car driver living your life a quarter-mile at a time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts