Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need money for some paintball equipment. I have been doing computer jobs, yard work etc, a lil less tahn 10 $ an hour. What do you think i should do to get money quicker, i am 14 so i cant go get a real job, but i need about 200, i have around 100 right now. Dont kid around and say "Steal it," or something retarded like that.

·
Dont Steal My Avvy
329 Posts
if u get a little less then 10 bux an hour then dont complain dude...b/c i only make 6.50 and hour..you only have 100 bux left to go mow lawns telll ppl ull get spyware off of their computer and make it run faster....haha that would be a good way to get money

·
Registered
0 Posts
How big are the yards that u mow.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
no offence, but if you cant afford the gear, then you're not gonna be able to play. in the long run, you end up paying 10X the amount you did for your gun just for paint/air/admission

you're best bet is to get a job, and if you can, get a job working for someone in your family so that you can work under the table

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
2ffu said:
invest that 100 into some coke. sling the coke for more money and rereat.
lol...sounds like a good idea to me!!

NYY is right. If your upset that you have to work to make another 100 bucks for gear, you shouldn't play. It costs me 50-150 bucks each time I go playing depending on where I play, and for how long. I'm not saying that you shouldn't play, but if you are upset about having to wait to get 100 bucks you wont be very happy. I work on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays and each day I work..I make about 30-90 bucks. I work Mondays and Saturdays at a golf course and on Thurdays and Fridays I help one of my moms friend's doing construction (he owns a construction company). Most of the money I make goes for paintball...the rest goes towards saving up for a car.

·
Registered
745 Posts
i get 6.75 an hour and have to wake up every saturday and sunday at 5:30 to goto work for 8 hours so i wouldnt complain about 10

·
Registered
60 Posts
When I was fourteen I got 5.00 an hour, and I was lucky if I got that. Be grateful that you get 10 now, save that cash and when you get a driver's license you'll be all set to go whenever you want. Assuming you have a car to use, that is.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
How many of these threads do we need to have???? There are at least 5 I know of with the exact same title...

Bottom line is - younger then 16 - you can mow lawns, work for parents, do odd jobs off the books. After that, get a job at a grocery store or something like that (fast food is good as you can get some munchies as well as a paycheck).

Good luck.

"Search is your friend"

Closed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.