Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drive on ice. have your friend slow down and begin turning while still slowing. then have you follow him and hit ice and hit him. yup thats how I did it. really slow crash only doin about 10 mph probably less but his door pannel is still smashed. and my blinker is gone. i loved that turn signal too...bastards. any way thats my fun icy day story.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imhungry said:
lol, sucks man. i have the worst road rage EVER.
i have a like 5" or 6" pakastan sabarr which is a big ass bowie knife under my seat...I just flash that when im mad...this was like my best friend though so no biggy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I backed into my gf's dad's truck. Nothing happened to his truck (metal bumper) but my rear bumper has a nice crack and scratch on it now. Go me. That pisses me off.

·
Registered
72 Posts
thank god none of you live by me, id rather not die of a colision with a retard.
Yeah...I can't believe the state of FL actually lets me drive. Maybe because the fines from all my tickets have single handedly kept the state out of debt? Who knows...

·
Registered
561 Posts
haha I like to folow people in nice cars or if I know them. Tonight I folowed a kid in my class and when I pulled up beside him he flipped me off don't think he liked being followed. then I followed a girl I know that has a 02 V6 non turbo mitsu*****y eclipse and she couldn't get away from my V8

·
Registered
13 Posts
u guys are lucky atleast u can drive im only 14 another 2 years for me

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
After doing a little empty parking lot action this saturday night when it snowed, i returned home to find out that not only was my back window, but my license plate and tail lights covered in snow. we were doing donuts all over town, and go to all the empty parking lots.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
b_heald said:
imhungry
isnt cleveland pretty bad for traffic? maybe u should move away from the city, far away
i live like 20 minutes outside the city. i only go downtown for concerts, i used to street ride there(when i used to ride), and the occasional browns game. it aint bad here.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it's fun when you have a V8 rwd in the rain. it's really easy to turn around- just turn the wheel and floor it. easier than a U-turn!

once, I was turning right onto a street, floored it, and spun around facing the opposite direction of where I wanted to go (basically a 270*). good times....

but then tonight some dumbass was being impatient and cut over into my lane, and I almost lost control. I hate stupid people who don't know how to drive...

·
Registered
72 Posts
The best thing is beating all those riced out Honda's in a stock 03 Expedition...what a bunch of morons, they think they are so fast, then a huge 5,000+ lb SUV comes along and whoops their asses. Hahaha.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We all do it. I almost flipped over my moms '98 Expedition back when she had it, doing donuts in a field.

I think driving your parents' car(s) is a part of growing up...like a right of passage or something.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
imhungry said:
i live like 20 minutes outside the city. i only go downtown for concerts, i used to street ride there(when i used to ride), and the occasional browns game. it aint bad here.
so u really live 3 miles from the city?
when we go to get my sister from case there are stop lights like every 50ft
its bad it takes a ton of time if u hit them all red and yes somehow my dad manages to hit them all red

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lol, i live like 20 miles from the city. i take the free way all the way there. i can see the city scape from on top of the hill by my house though

·
Registered
13 Posts
i wanted to drive my dads car to the paintball shop cause he was at the mall (christmas shopping) i backed down the drive way it had snowed and i couldnt stop i hit a brick mailbox like 3000$ in damage have to pay it back and im grounded for EVER

1 - 20 of 21 Posts