Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Netiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should not write in one giant sentence when you make a post. It is very hard to comprehend.

It helps if you periodicly hit the enter button. I know sometimes your train of thought just chugs on for sentences, however, it makes it easier for us if you use the enter button.

Unlike when you're writing a paper for school, you can make paragraphs even if you're not changing the subject.

By breaking up paragraphs, its much easier for people to understand what you're trying to say.

That being said, it doesn't take much effort to at least use a capitol at the beginning of a sentence and a period at the end.

thumup:

EDIT: By the way, this thread is directly pointed at two members. You know who you are.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Awesome. I love it, I used to talk like that years ago on AIM and what not. But I dunno now it's just kind of second nature to use the capitals and periods :p

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I rarely read thread that are in large paragraphs. It annoys me.

Grammar is nice, but as long as I can understand that the hell they are talking about, it doesn't bother me that much.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
you mean infinity. i'd assume that by asking how not funny it was, 10 would be the most not funny

1 - 20 of 30 Posts