Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
lmao, this gave me a good laugh. I love the way he is using the support weapon.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
yeah usually if its a realy poor country they arent taught to shoot. people just hand them guns and say go kill things. so its not really gangster. its unfortunate people that dont know what there doing and are coincidentaly black

·
Registered
989 Posts
Points to the one guy carrying his friend for not having his finger inside the trigger guard. (4th picture)

Other than that... WTF?!?!?! That's some funny stuff. In the video one guy was skipping!

EDIT: I'm not laughing at the situation anywhere, I'm laughing a at a guy skipping along as he fires his weapon. That's funny no matter where you're at. Unless you're in front a of a guy skipping and firing a weapon!

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Dogpatch said:
I'm not laughing at the situation anywhere, I'm laughing a at a guy skipping along as he fires his weapon. That's funny no matter where you're at. Unless you're in front a of a guy skipping and firing a weapon!
People dieing isn't funny.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone most definetly was dieing in those picture, and it was terrible.
But come on, all politics aside, those pictures are hilarious.

Some of the idiotic replies on there are downright funny as well.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Alpha said:
Someone most definetly was dieing in those picture, and it was terrible.
Yea, I was saying that since they are aiming so effed up that noone is dying. I know people are dying there, but that's not what we're laughing at. I know you didn't mean it that way and I don't think any of us are laughing about that. Just trying to get Noob to chill a little.
Yea, the situation there sucks. It sucks everywhere that people with guns are roaming the street killng people... for political reasons, for BS reasons, for whatever reason.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Dogpatch said:
Yea, the situation there sucks. It sucks everywhere that people with guns are roaming the street killng people... for political reasons, for BS reasons, for whatever reason.
Yet you find humor in it?

Lighten up? You need to wake up.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
did anyone notice at the end of the video that the guys were almost running as fast as the trucks were driving? :rolleyes:

no wonder theyve been fighting for hundreds of years, neither side can aim...

·
Registered
989 Posts
The humor I find has nothing to do with the situation, it has nothing to do with any war or politics. It has to do with some goombas dancing while shooting their guns. That would be funny if it was happening at my local firing range. I am laughing at a single action, not an entire situation. I made no comments which would lead anybody to believe that I am laughing at those people for any reason other than their hilarious poses. If I was laughing because they're black, or because they're poor or any reason like that, I could understand your indignation. But you have no ground for your mighty pedestal to stand on. So bring yourself down... lighten up and go find some real injustice to champion against.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.