Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

1.) The handle is no longer attached to the flushing mechanism.

2.) The handle is able to be completely removed.

3.) You are able to take your toilet handle with you wherever you want.

Brandon

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
*Barfs*

I just got new toilets! :)

·
12,110 Posts
Dude, you should carry that aruond, and flush things.

I actually just bought a nice new toilet. It doesn't clog as much and the bowl is a bit more shallow and longer so you don't get that splashback.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
big_balla89 said:
I like your flower wallpaper. ;)

Lol, thanks we just moved in, and I don't really feel like tearing down wallpaper in a bathroom. Besides, it helps me think of good smells while taking a ****.

Brandon

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Militarized said:
my toilet seats have comfy cushions. mmmm.. :naughty

we got some of those all i can say is its fun having a warm seat than a freezing ahh the **** just jumps out of you from the shock.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
That toilet is ghetto man.

Out toilet is broken but we dont know whats wrong with it. It only flushes once every 2 hours or so.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1337PAINTBALLER said:
That toilet is ghetto man.

Out toilet is broken but we dont know whats wrong with it. It only flushes once every 2 hours or so.
word, and I get stuck with the door that doesn't close all the way and doesn't lock. Thats real fun with my little sister and bro around. Wait til my dad moves into his new house. I'll get pics of my sweet new toilet! Haha.

Brandon

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
reminds me of the toilet at the pool that i worked at. It broke, and everyone who took a crap or piss couldnt/didnt flush

·
Registered
322 Posts
ewww y would u even post something like that i bet everyone that reads that post will either make a face or say ewww or something like that

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha, that sucks. Atleast my toilet cna flush. All you have to do is take the top off and pull that little flushing mechanism that i rig so it doesn't fall in the water.

Brandon

·
12,110 Posts
Fool.. The brown stuff isn't poopoo, its rust stains fromt eh toilet and rings of minerals and stuff. When you dont use the can for a while, it accumulates on the surface, then you flush it and the water does down leaving a small ring, only to have it fill up again.. I'm an expert at the bathroom.

EDITL: Go open up your ****ter right now, and look. If its more then 6 months old its probably like that. If it isn't then your probably rich and hire a maid to clean your toilet.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i got a squish seat

my old toilet was oldschool, wooden seat

U cant beat the WOODEN SEAT

1 - 20 of 29 Posts