Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my friends are going to have a little tourny spring break i was wonderinng how i should run it so if you got sum ideas for us please tell

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
between friends I assume?
just draw straws to see who plays eachother and do brackets from that.
Drawing straws would be ok... but it's always fun to actually make teams. What we did was pick captains and the captains had to build a team then.

Other than preparing teams, it's always nice if everyone pitches in to buy food and drinks for the event. Make like a $5 per person entry fee and it all goes towards food and so on. Possibly a cheap trophy???

I'm guessing it's going to be on private land correct? If it's a woodsball tourny than your fine or you could build a feild. It's up to you.

One this we did was make a set of rules for the tourny to try to prevent cheating and so on.

·
Registered
92 Posts
how many of you are there and what kinda field you play on?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there will be about 20-30 players most of us play together only a few of us all the time but we hope for a good turn out

·
Registered
92 Posts
In the case of about that many three man teams would be fun. If you have numbers that don't work have a fourman team with three noobs and a leader, or pair up a couple good players.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Or make 5-man teams depending on how big the playing area is.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes. It all comes down to personal preference, really. Or elect like 6-10 captains to pick their teams.

·
Registered
60 Posts
IF u are wanting othier people to come put a flier up but if it is just 20 to 30 u could make 10 threeman teams of 6 teams 5 players on each team and make sure u have Co2 and air fill up and make sure for plenty of paint make sure other people bring paint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts