Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drink wawa.

So for over a year, I drank soda. Thats all I drank. Soda soda soda woo. Normally, I drank 4-5 cans a day. I was struggling to keep in shape. So I buy myself a camelbak about a week ago, and have it in my room just chilling there.

And every day, I've been drinking a little more hten a liter of water from my 2.9liter camelbak. Now, I hate bland tastes, so I just had to toss a lime into the thing for flavors sake.

Ever since then, I noticed that I've been getting more results from working out. I think its safe for me to say I'm in the best shape I've been in a long time. I've been doing mostly upper body stuff, and people have even commented on me that I'm getting more and more cut. Now, I'm no bodybuilder, and I have no desire to be a dhill (we all know he's sexy), but its just nice to look in the mirror and see the results. And I'm not even trying harder then I did before.

I dont piss that atomic yellow anymore, and I havent had a soda in weeks.

So yeah. Water.. Good ****.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
water sux, gatorade is better!...lol had to say it

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I live on water. I drink a couple bottles a day and only have soda with my dinner.

Soda just has so many empty calories in them. Stop drinking soda and other sugary drinks for a month or two and you will really see results.

ohh, and gatoraid is just as bad for you as soday. Probably mroe so, it's got more calories, more sugar and more carbs. It's also bad for you to drink before a sporting event. Drinking all that sugar is not good for you at all. the optimum sporting drink would be 1 part water, one part gatoraid. So fill a bottle half up with gatoraid, topp off with water.

It may taste like bland koolaid, but it's the perfect spots drink.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I guess I heard this right on time. I'm just getting into getting myself into shape, and I am a heavy soda drinker......Time to hit up costco for a 36pack of water bottles.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
i love Propel fitness water. It doesnt have a chalky ****ty taste like other flavored waters (fruit2o for example). it has a nice subtle, good taste. especially kiwi-strawberry

the only water i can drink. i cant stand normal water

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Contrary to what happens to most people, I gotten in better shape from having moved to school. Theres nothing to do but run during the day for me, and all I can afford/ have is cases of water. I run 2.5 miles and go through bottles of water like its my job. It feels great to be in shape. I dont feel bad drinking 13+ beers at night either.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I rarely have soda, Im almost always drinking water while im on the computer

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I do not drink soda that much, I mostly just drink water because its good..... YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM.... that is all i drink except for milk which i drink a lot of that.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
AGD_kid said:
i'll drink it from a fountain, or sink, or fridge... but i won't buy it.

French Guy meeting-
"How stupid do i think the Americans are? I think they will buy water."

^^from a comedian, not sure the name... i know so many.^^
god i can't recall who that is either. Doesn't he do the joke about Indiana having the best mexican food?

I drink water (helps keep away my fainting) and soda (usually at lunch) Also, i am dead sexy :naughty .

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Alpha said:
btw florida tap water sucks ass. It tastes like sulfur.
You were in Orlando. My theory is that the amusement parks cut a deal with the water companies to make the water taste bad, so you buy the amusement park's sodas (overpriced). Here, on the west side which is free from Disney's, Sea World’s, etc's tyranny, the water is excellent.

During the summer, I had a bladder (thing inside the camelbak for all you non-cool people) on the top of my computer. SO I pretty much drank 2 liters every day. When I'm out camping, I drink probably more. They teach us (in scouts, outdoors stuff, etc) if your piss isn't clear, there's a problem.

:dodgy:

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Number One N00b said:
You were in Orlando. My theory is that the amusement parks cut a deal with the water companies to make the water taste bad, so you buy the amusement park's sodas (overpriced). Here, on the west side which is free from Disney's, Sea World’s, etc's tyranny, the water is excellent.

During the summer, I had a bladder (thing inside the camelbak for all you non-cool people) on the top of my computer. SO I pretty much drank 2 liters every day. When I'm out camping, I drink probably more. They teach us (in scouts, outdoors stuff, etc) if your piss isn't clear, there's a problem.

:dodgy:
All true, especially the last part.

I love going form the ammonia smelling piss to the piss thats so clear, I swear I could drink it again.

Plus, I'm sick as a dog, so the fluids will help me kick cancers ass or whatever it is I have.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.