people who fit these 3 requirments

1. own an ion
2 joined in 2k5
3 post more than one stupid thread a day

i find that most retarded posts/threads come from people ike this

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
oo yea and who is this pointed towards but man ain't did nothin but come on here and try to learn and teach people stuff and ur goin to be talkin about we need to ban redneck

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can post stuff but use your brain before posting and ask yourself " will people actually benifit from this? truely laugh at this? or could this be found in another post or a sticky"

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
not all people who joined in 05 are spammers (just most of them) i only make like 1 thread a week if that, i just post. but in the other aspects i kindof agree with you (just b/c u own an ion doesn't mean your a spammer it just seems like it b/c like 50% of the pb community owns one).

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
z71redneck08 said:
well sry man i will start lookin aroun for stuff before i post it up

:clap:

*shocker* i said people who meet these three ( i worded it bad, meant all three)

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Ok.. this is enough. I can understand your displeasure, but I will not have this forum turned into a "lets ban all the noobs." That happened once on my watch, and I will go to the wall to see that it doesn't happen again. PERIOD!

This forum is designed to introduce the new player to this great sport. No one comes to this forum allready a super-expert in all things paintball. We are here as mentors to develop the newer players, not to be douchebags to them and make them go somewhere else.

I am sorry if the newer members annoy you, but rather then attacking them, lets bring them along and make good members out of them... It has worked in the past.. look at Alpha.. remember how much he was hated as a newb.. but over the last year he has matured greatly and has taken the time to learn from the other members and the staff..

Hell, most of us started out shooting a spyder or a tippy, and then as we matured in the sport we have felt more comfortable to get other markers, or to up the heck out of our "entry level" markers.

I bet if you searched on your first few posts on this forum you would be surprised at just how much of a newb we all were at that time.

So last warning... play nice, or expect time outs.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
this reminds me of all the other "how to make threads" or "unoffical rules" ones...

all pretty much worthless. IMO.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
At First i thought i was a hated noob, but then everything cleared up lol.....

So Dont be hating. And definitely a reason to ban them shouldnt ONLY be the ion, make it sp in total. lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MedicDVG said:
So last warning... play nice, or expect time outs.

wozerz dean lay off teh hatorade.......j/k

but these kids don't read stickies and post the dumbest ****. i am not knocking them for thier gun i am knocking them for the stuff they post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.