Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting a mini for my second gun, I used to have a old spyder but all my accessories and everything sucked, so I"m starting over, and buying everything over again.
I'm buying:
Invert Mini
Nxe jrny (cause i'm getting this for my b-day and my brother pre-ordered 2, so whateer)
ANS 68/4500 LP
Profiler
some small things (like more lube and such)
a pod pack (don't know which one to get I would like a good cheapish one, suggestoins would be helpful.)

p.s. I'm not that spoiled, I'm paying for alot of it.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Everything on your list is good. I don't know much about JRNY but have heard good things about it. The mini comes with a nice little parts box and shoots great with no upgrades. You will find it is a bit of a gas hog, but this gets better over time. Reds makes an excellent pod pack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nXe is the best pod pack for the price. This is the pack most beginner to average players get. Unless your on a team or play in tourny's every weekend (which i know you don't), just get a cheap nxe. Cheap but still fairly comfortable, and hugs your body pretty well.

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
this thread is 2 years old, please check the last post date before posting next time, if its over a month old, chances are its dead and should be left alone......or else it turns into a zombie thread and eats your brains

1 - 5 of 5 Posts