Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting a mini for my second gun, I used to have a old spyder but all my accessories and everything sucked, so I"m starting over, and buying everything over again.
I'm buying:
Invert Mini
Nxe jrny (cause i'm getting this for my b-day and my brother pre-ordered 2, so whateer)
ANS 68/4500 LP
Profiler
some small things (like more lube and such)
a pod pack (don't know which one to get I would like a good cheapish one, suggestoins would be helpful.)

p.s. I'm not that spoiled, I'm paying for alot of it.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Everything on your list is good. I don't know much about JRNY but have heard good things about it. The mini comes with a nice little parts box and shoots great with no upgrades. You will find it is a bit of a gas hog, but this gets better over time. Reds makes an excellent pod pack.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
The only thing I would say is learn to take care of the marker first before you shoot it. Mini's are well received and seem to be good markers right out of the box.

For a pod pack, nXe makes some of the best out there for reasonable amounts of cash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nXe is the best pod pack for the price. This is the pack most beginner to average players get. Unless your on a team or play in tourny's every weekend (which i know you don't), just get a cheap nxe. Cheap but still fairly comfortable, and hugs your body pretty well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts