Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah.. so, anyone who saw the other thread knows I'm going insane.

Do they play em again on another night? Or is there a site that I can get tonights episode from?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah aggression, if ya don't mind, where do ya download em from? PM if it's secret and sneaky!

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Ummmm..

Off the topic, but does anyone remember the name of the movie that the end of the chicken fight was from?

Where the guy gets chopped up by the airplane... I can't remember.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
some guy gets chopped by an airplane in the Raiders of the Lost Ark, so if it is Indiana Jones it would be that one.

D_Smalls said:
yeah aggression, if ya don't mind, where do ya download em from? PM if it's secret and sneaky!
same here man. I saw the 1st new one but then started working for the summer (10-10) on sundays so I miss them...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Big Weapons said:
Bahaha, I get them at an invite-only torrent site. And I have no invites. So I'm just gloating. Whee.
I used to get them at a torrent site that now seems to have closed down, but within 10 mins I was able to find another site....and I didnt even need an invite.

·
Registered
609 Posts
sick_dawg5440 said:
I used to get them at a torrent site that now seems to have closed down, but within 10 mins I was able to find another site....and I didnt even need an invite.
Yeah but my site doesn't go down and I get 500kbps downloads ;)

It seems the other site I used to go to got shut down too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts