Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some or your names on PBF are obvious but how did you get yours? We've been running low on threads around here so hope this helps.

I got my sn from a old website i started called "PaintballRemix" which i then took down and don't plan on building it back up.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Well first off, my name is Ted. When I was young (4 or so) my dad use to call me Mr-T, and Tedrzz. Thats how I got my nick name, and I use it for pretty much everything online.

·
Registered
561 Posts
because all the good names were taken

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
On Diablo 2 i saw this one players name and it was Expansion...i kept seeing the same guy everywhere...then i realized it wasnt his name...he was using the expansion pack and i just saw a whole bunch nof people with Expansioz in their name thinking it was the same person...then i thought it was a cool name and took the s and swithced with a z:)

I also like Expazion and JT balla (initals are JT) :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
D is initail of first name.. Derek if you dont already know.. and Smalls is my last name..

·
Registered
220 Posts
i was a newbster and had a spyder compact and couldnt think of any slick, my nickname is richard , short for you know, it wouldnt make any sense so i picked spyderman and my football number was 5 so i picked it

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
NYY said:
new york yankees suck
dude I totally agree.
my dogs name is bubba. He is my favorite thing in the world. My origonal name was bubba. Was gone for like a long time and lost password. Was easier to get new name then worry about it.

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
Jinjiro said:
www.ninjaburger.com
It has a spot where you type in your name, and it comes out w/ a Ninja name. I typed in J Brown and it came out Jinjiro Sakamoto. I kept Jinjiro, my friend took Sakamoto.
The end.

~Jin

My secret name is....... Akira Futaba -san....haha that is completley random...my name is Josh Tims...hahah

·
Registered
239 Posts
Leper Messiah = schweet Metallica song

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.