Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Well, number 1, don't get on the family computer to find stuff.

Number 2, only use 1 or 2 sites for easy deletion.

Number 3, get a girlfriend.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ut oh. barber just got pwn'd.

doing the delete from the history section only deletes it as a record in history, not the files from the site that you dl'd when you visited it. open the internet options of IE and go down to the section about "delete internet files" or w/e its called and delete them all, and then go back and manually delete the site(s) from history. that'll leave it as less conspicuous.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
right click start, go to explore. It will pull up a list of folders on ur left side of the comp.

Look for History......press ctrl+a and then delete.
Look for cookies........do the same thing
Look for My Recent Documents.......same thing.
Temp Internet files.....same thing.

·
Registered
837 Posts
the history icon should be a clock with an arrow going around it. Also, when u type the first letter of the site, it still will pop up even if u delete history...idk how do delete that part...

Just get a gf, and if u cant do that, then get magazines.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
j00_sux0r said:
Barber how can you tell people about girlfriends if you've never had one?
I'm pretty sure he has one...

Anyway, download vids off Bearshare/kazaa/limewire, and so on. You just have to scan for spyware every once and a while.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
I'm pretty sure he has one...

Anyway, download vids off Bearshare/kazaa/limewire, and so on. You just have to scan for spyware every once and a while.
I used to do that back when limewire worked, I saw my sister's best friend and it was pretty weird/crazy

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^ ahah. truth bobide. or for p2p programs "this program sometimes routes other peoples files through you, that must be how it got there!" lmao. that one kept me my cable internet. rollin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts