Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drug test

Ok, i have a drug test comming up in the next week. How do i get marijuana out of my system? I have been clean for about 2 weeks now and im just worried about not passing and dissapointing my mom and dad.

I dont want to go the detoxafier way because ive heard it will mess up your kidneys. But i would get a shampoo just incase of a hair test but i want to get it out of my system for a urine test. Please help.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, ill just drink like 2 gallons of water a day and try to loose as much fat i can.

O

·
0 Posts
Don't smoke weed, drink water, chill the **** out.

(in that order)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Where's spudchucker when you need him.

There are certain suppositories that do the trick, bananas, cucumbers, zuchinis, lit fireworks, they should all do the trick.

Actual answer: cranberry juice, water, and exercise. Why are you getting drug tested?

D

·
0 Posts
tell your parents to stick it cuz there's no doubt they did it too?

If my parents ever had the balls to ask me to take a drug test I just woulda told them and saved them the money.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
If you havn't smoked for 2 weeks, and you still have a week, i'd say just water and exercise will help. If you were smoking just every once in a while, you'll probably have a pretty good chance of passing. If you were smoking daily, then you might not be so lucky. You could always get either fake pee kit, or get someone who's clean to piss for you, and put that in a condom tape to your area, and bring a pin. Generally though, it's 4 weeks to get it out of your system, so even exercise and water might not work.
If it's a hair test, you're ****ed no matter what.

EDIT: Smalls, I believe it's for a job.

·
Into the whole Yale thing
1,073 Posts
ANSWER: Just drink lots of water shortly before the test (for example if the test is at 10, wake up at 7 and just pound waters). Everything else is BS b/c of the chemistry of the test. take the sample mid stream (less chemicals than in the beginning or ending third time sample) and your piss should be as translucent as water if you drank enough, know what im sayin. im pretty high right now trust me hahaha.

at least so i've heard.... :dodgy:

but yeah youre not screwed, knowledge is power son.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts