Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
****in good actually. I dumped my ex about two weeks ago (smart move)

Now I am still friends with benefits with the ex because she just cant say no, and I met a few new girls in the last few weeks, so im talking about about 3 other girls, and I tihnk I might go out with one of em.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Awesome. I got a new girlfriend a couple of weeks ago and so far everything is going great. People give me a hard time cause she is a couple years younger then me but oh well. I like her.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I'm a senior. I found out that maybe a third of the not black sophomores want my nuts. I'm about to turn 18. Its all bad after that.

On Thursday night after senior boat cruise I was with a very desperate girl. I wasn't interested and I made this obvious in almost every way possible besides saying that I'm gay or carrying AIDS. But when all my other attempts at not hooking up with her failed. I tried a desperate attempt to feign sleep. It succeeded. But when she started to reach down there I scratched madly in my "sleep" to displace her hand from my inner thigh.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Well I like this one chick, but so does two or three other guys. She doesn't seem to open up to me too much, so whatever.

My ex wants to get back with me. She's gained back a lot of my trust (she didn't cheat on me though, but she made up some excuses as to why she broke up with me), so we'll see how things go in the upcoming weeks. The only thing that's holding me back is this point is my friends. I'm going to talk to them about it, I'm pretty sure they'll be fine with it as long as I'm happy.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Jay-Z said:
If you having girl problems, I feel bad for you, son. I got ninety-nine problems but a ***** ain't one.
Swinger, perfectly happy being single. I'll go have coffee with random girls, or go to shows with them or do whatever. Thats about the extent of it, I don't really need a "girl-friend" or anything right now.

·
Uhh... I slay Dogfish
594 Posts
I'm a loser...

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Me and the g/f broke up about 3 weeks ago, but I don't know wether to be upset or happy. I still talk to her everyday, and we hang out and stuff, but I don't think I could ever date her again. Ive been thinkin alot about the ex lately, and I missed her all summer but now we're back on speaking terms, so maybe I'll go for her...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts