Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im buying a Dye DM5 from my buddy for 200. do you think thats good? and is the dm5 any good?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Yes, good price. DM5 is very smooth shooting. Not really very efficient, and it's not very light. But it's fast and smooth. Will shoot darts all day. If I'm ever able to get things to cooperate, I'm supposed to be getting a UL'd DM5 myself.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Yes, good price. DM5 is very smooth shooting. Not really very efficient, and it's not very light. But it's fast and smooth. Will shoot darts all day. If I'm ever able to get things to cooperate, I'm supposed to be getting a UL'd DM5 myself.
i was in your shoes about a year ago, go with the 6 though if you have any choice, smaller, lighter, more efficient, UL frame stock

and it just looks sexy, the 5.....looks like it is a shaved down impulse, like it had a diet working for a while but then it got off the diet and went back to fast food

just my 2 cents, the 5 is still a good marker, and for 200 youll be in good shape, the only problem is finding parts as time goes on

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I'll be picking up my DM5 this weekend. Already shot it before, so I know it shoots great. And has the critical trigger on it that I love so much for UL frames. Also has several other upgrades. Course, it'll get ignored for now in favor of trying out the new A1 Fly, but then, I don't plan on heavily using the DM5 ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts