·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I should get a clear pump?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Forsure, they look awsome, if u wana spend like 20 bucks, im gunna get all clear on mine, but its a bit pricey for what its worth, im deff gunna get clear dye 3 stickies

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gettin' that then. I miss my old Carter though. :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Where is the cheapest place to buy clear parts?

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Bodman said:
Forsure, they look awsome, if u wana spend like 20 bucks, im gunna get all clear on mine, but its a bit pricey for what its worth, im deff gunna get clear dye 3 stickies
ya, and I think that they have a better resale value with clear parts.....so all in all you'll get your money back when that sad day comes that you have to sell your phantom to put food in your belly...

·
Registered
53 Posts
haha yeah, im gunna just prolly order them from phantomonline, cuz i dont wana screw around with a random company, and theyll screw me over for shipping. Im in canada so.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah get all clear parts. why are you getting hardline? the phantoms there already include hardline, the pictures are just old pictures. i almost got the same excact thing, but decided to get black/green instead. cost me 269

Dante's Inferno said:
God bless whoever recommended archerec!!! wave: wave:
oh yay, i've been god blessed. :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah , i know, when i ordered my gun, i asked them if it came with a hardline, and they said no, so i ordered one, and so when my gun came, it had it on it, so i had to canel my other order, and i told the guy that he was wrong and he *****ed at me and was like "no they dont, i bet the guy who put the gun together just had an extra one" i was like "yaaa ok bs"...
but ya, i wana make all my gun clear and silver, should look awsome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts