Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need some help fixing my HPA. Here is the problem: I have leak from the tiny hole above the regulator (not the nipple). I believe the oring inside might be worn out but I can't figure out how to unscrew this part. On the newer tank there is a small allen screw that you take off then you can unscrew the bigger part (top of the tank) but on mine there is nothing... so how to I unscrew the top of that tank? It's a pure energy in case that helps. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you fix it by taking it to a qualified air smith....i sure hope your not trying to work on that tank while theres air in it
Wow thanks for that useful tips!
Obviously the tank is empty I ain't that dumb and I did mention there was a leak, that means the tank won't hold the air...
Now the guy at the proshop doesn't even now how to open it himself so I thought he wasn't that qualified...
If anyone has real help or tips to offer that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you say that like its common knowlege but there are some people in this world that would do just that, just cuz it has a leak doesnt mean its empty. the 2 paintball related deaths that i know of came from tanks that unscrewed from the regulators while someone was taking them off the marker, i said take it to a qualified air smith because he will have the tools and know how to properly reassemble the tank so this doesnt happen.
You're not helping here so could you just stop participating to this thread

1 - 3 of 3 Posts