Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and some friends were on our way to an improv thing in a semi-rough neighborhood and we happened to roll by the armory. :hug: :hug: :hug:

too bad i look possessed :dodgy:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I think their suppose to be like street lights..... but im not a jeanyus.

·
Professional Hobo
94 Posts
Gentlemen, you are looking at the Browning automatic rifle, or the B.A.R. Comeon guys, where is your sense of WWII History... gosh. Err... at least huge fake ones...

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
MG_Baller said:
Gentlemen, you are looking at the Browning automatic rifle, or the B.A.R. Comeon guys, where is your sense of WWII History... gosh. Err... at least huge fake ones...

i knew what it is, but the picture looks weird and out of poportion

·
12,110 Posts
MG_Baller said:
I was just going to reply with that. The one in the background is definetly a BAR. I didnt even see it the first time I looked at teh picture.

I still don't know what teh gray one is.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
i dont believe that the BAR had a twist adjustment rear sight though. IMO it looks like an M1 gagand with the stock from the reciever forward cut away, and for those of you who think that is a real gun need your eyes checked.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
sorry for the second post, but there is a difference, and that IS, in fact, an m1 garand

compared to

Look at the distinct features, such as the way the reciever comes up to the rear sight, etc.

EDIT: sorry boys, i didnt even see the one at the top. the top is a BAR, and the lower gun is an M1 (in his pic)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts