Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am goin to be going deer hunting this year. Anyone else like to hunt. If so what do you like to hunt. I have only done phesant and quail. But I am trying deer this year if my friend will take me. I am also going turkey hunting in the spring. Which should be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i hunt fish out of my fish bowl. its not very hard.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
im not really into shooting animals for game, but being in the woods and sneaking up on stuff would be fun

·
Registered
220 Posts
deer hunting is awesome as well is pheasnt hunting. i love hunting and just being in the woods. i hunt just about everything here in pa except bear, dont really like the idea of the hunter/hunted thing being turned around on me by a bear lol

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
spyderman5 said:
deer hunting is awesome as well is pheasnt hunting. i love hunting and just being in the woods. i hunt just about everything here in pa except bear, dont really like the idea of the hunter/hunted thing being turned around on me by a bear lol
wuts the fun in that then, if you go hunting, there should be some kind of challenge and its not fair shooting it if it cant attack you back like a bear.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
paintball chic said:
my cousin hunts. he's a MAJOR hick though. he douses (sp?) his body in deer piss before he goes so he can attract them
Best way to hunt is with a baseball bat and a flashlight. Shine the light at the deer and it'll freeze for sho!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Troth said:
LOL, how does he get the piss?
they buy it at some hunting store I guess. I think it's expensive. I sure as hell wouldn't want to smell like deer piss for any reason. I made up this song thing about him one time. It was like "Splish Splash Brian's taking a deer pee bath" I had all these lyrics to it. I cant remember them though=( Oh well, it was hellishly funny & he got pissed which was what I was going for:p

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
I limit my "hunting" to stalking the elusive and viscious Chicken Salad Sandwich.

I lurk just below the edge of the table, outside the sandwichs field of view. It's ability to attract the ferocious Dill Pickle or equally dangerous Gherkin is stunning.
I have as yet to determine WHY the Sandwich and Pickle co-exist the way they do. It must be some kind of symbiotic relationship.

Edit- I have, as yet, had no need to cover myself in piss of anykind. Mayonaise, is another matter.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts